[epp-dev] RC3 status update

Hi package maintainers,

unfortunately this time everything is going to be more complicated than I want it to be...

I have created a wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/Galileo_Packages/Sign_Off) in order to get an overview.

(1) I am still missing a response about the CPP package.

(2) There are two builds available (20090605-1218 and  20090604-2257) and, of course, I will copy the build with the "+1" to the download area tomorrow, Sunday.

(3) IMPORTANT: All builds for MacOSX CARBON (cocoa is not affected!) are not working in the builds above (nor in RC2). I used the wrong architecture (x86 instead of ppc) and fixed this in the latest build 20090605-1619 but I am unable to verify if it was successful. Maybe someone with a Mac can test one of these packages and report?
The choices here are: (a) remove the macosx|carbon build from the download page in RC3, or (b) use the 20090605-1619 build for *all* packages if someone can report that it is working. At the moment my tendency is (b) unless someone objects.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top