gep

De: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Markus Knauer
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2009 18:54
Para: EPP Developer Mailing List
Assunto: [epp-dev] EPP - RC3 build will be available in (probably) 2-3 hours

Hi package maintainers,

I just restarted the EPP build because one of the packages was not building...
In about 2 or 3 hours, there will be a build available from the usual place:

Build ID: 20090604-2146
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

(Or you can watch the packages as they appear at http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/35/download/20090604-2146/ during the build)

If I get up tomorrow morning and all packages have been build, I will ask you to test this build and send me your +1/-1.

Thanks,
Markus

Markus Knauer
EclipseSource
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 0  (GMT +2)
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top