From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: 2009
65 5:54
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP - RC3 build will be available in (probably) 2-3 hours

Hi package maintainers,

I just restarted the EPP build because one of the packages was not building...
In about 2 or 3 hours, there will be a build available from the usual place:

Build ID: 20090604-2146
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

(Or you can watch the packages as they appear at http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/35/download/20090604-2146/ during the build)

If I get up tomorrow morning and all packages have been build, I will ask you to test this build and send me your +1/-1.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top