gep

De: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Markus Knauer
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2009 10:44
Para: EPP Developer Mailing List
Assunto: [epp-dev] about available Galileo RC2 EPP builds

Hi package maintainers,

there is a build available at http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php:

  build id: 20090528-0607

But I expect that we get some more improvements and will need a rebuild until tomorrow morning (Friday).
Feel free to test it and send me any patches you have.

Thanks and regards,
Markus