Re: [epp-dev] RC1 Testing and Issues

But, indeed, even if you had the Java EE Package, there would be no plugin
development perspective. We (well, I) leave PDE out of the Java EE package
deliberately, mostly since the target users are those developing web
applications and we all know the result of including everything all
developers might need.