Re: [epp-dev] RC1 Testing and Issues

Update site / p2 repositories:

The list contains now exactly two active p2 repositories: The Eclipse Platform repo and the Galileo repository. Both of them are taken from org.eclipse.platform.ide, but I think we could enhance the list with the p2.inf file that is located in the feature. (No, it's not tracked anywhere as far as I know.)

Markus