Re: [epp-dev] Meeting Minutes for EPP Conference Call on May 13

The weekly reminder... we have another conference call today, 11amET/5pmCET (see below).

Most of the items below are "in progress", the Mac problem should be solved in the latest nightly builds but I don't have the chance to test it.

Items for today:

- review of action items
- status of the packages, build problems
- website: package maintainers should review their package description, links to N&N, icon for the package in their eclipse_XYZ_galileo.xml file
- package maintainers should check the content of their packages (and send me reminders if I forget to update / check-in something!)
- schedule of build and testing for Galileo RC1 (to be released on Monday)
- ...

Regards, Markus