[epp-dev] Rikki I've lost your number ...

Version number, that is. (With apologies to Steely Dan).

I know the purist among you might say we have not had the same literal
"epp.jee" plugin or feature before, so "1.0.0" is best, but to me, since
we've had a Europa and Ganymede Simultaneous Releases, seems we should use
"1.2".

I wouldn't really care, except for all those version numbers in epp
bugzilla. Have we been following some scheme or pattern?

Thanks for any advice, but if no one objects, I think I'll go with "1.2".

Back to the top