Re: [epp-dev] Simplifying the EPP packages

I will have a close look later today, but it looks promising.
The product definitions that we have today are only a 'workaround' and this proposal seems to solve many problems caused by this approach. One of the reasons for having a 'product' of its own is to specify parameters, such as JVM parameters, initial perspective, eclipse.ini

Thanks,
Markus