Re: [epp-dev] Galileo M7 Packages Available

Steffen Pingel wrote:
The download link in my browser defaulted to the package for win32
although I'm running Linux. On the main download site the "Eclipse IDE
for Java Developers (85 MB)" link points to linux-gtk as expected.

Was a Bugzilla ever filed for this? I see the same thing on OS X using Firefox or Safari.

Eric