Re: [epp-dev] Re: repository discussion - epp+galileo or galileo-only

Thomas,Marcus,

If you are going to have a chat about the 'startEPP35.sh' script that builds the EPP packages I would like to be in on that as I have been investing some time into working on that script.

gO'

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Great. Thanks!

Do you have a skype ID or are you on-line on an IRC channel? It would be great to be able to communicate so that we don't do double work.

- thomas

Markus Knauer wrote:
DONE...

I changed both, the .project file *and* the directory name in CVS. Therefore it may be a good idea to check out the features again.

Regards, Markus