Re: [epp-dev] EPP Ganymede SR1 (RC3)

Hi *,

I did my own tests with the win32, linux64, and linux32 packages (I don't have
access to a Mac, therefore I wasn't able to test the macosx packages this
week).

From my point of view, the packages look pretty good, but some of the old
problems still exist, e.g. an unsigned bundle in the reporting package (which
is probably to circumvent some other problems), or a pathname in one of the
modeling help plugins that is longer than 260 characters. Something that can
cause problems on Windows but it is not release critical as we always have
trouble with path names that can grow too long. Other minor things are
internationalized plugins/features that are incomplete or bundles that write
not only errors to the log (e.g. the EPP UDC with every upload or CDT with
statistics of their parsing). Maybe we can find more of those things and put
them on the should/must-do list for Galileo.

Anyway, what's your feedback? +1, 0, -1?

Regards, Markus

--
Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH

On Tuesday 23 September 2008 12:38:12 Markus Knauer wrote:
> Hi package maintainers,
>
> this week I am asking you to test the RC3 build below. If you send me your
> +1 this could be the final SR1 build:
>

> http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/download/20080923-0620
>/
>
> I would be very thankful if you could send me your +1's today. In any case
> I need your feedback before releasing the bits tomorrow.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Markus

Back to the top