Subject: New Project Validation Phase Provisioning Request Form
(technology.packaging)
Date: Thursday 05 June 2008
From: "Eclipse WebMaster (Automated)"

_____ Committers _____
1. This is the list of committers. They will be provisioned with
  UNIX accounts after they have filled out the online and paper
  forms and agreements.
2. [webmaster] Use this list to create the unix groups.
3. [EMO legal] Use this list to mark project leads.

   Name: Jeff McAffer
   Email: jeff@xxxxxxxxx
   Packages:

   Name: Jordi B�hme L�pez
   Email: jboehme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Packages:

   Name: Henrik Lindberg
   Email: henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Packages:

_____ Initial CVS/SVN Components _____
[Repository Type: CVS]
* using existing CVS repository: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.epp
* new committers need write access (probably unix group epp-dev?)

<<<<<<<<

The code has been developed by the committers of the project (namely me)
during the last two weeks, thus we did not see any reason to submit a CQ. All prototyping that we did before the component was started was dumped. If
you still see the need for a CQ please let me know.

Saludos,
Jordi
--
Jordi Böhme López
Eclipse Consultant

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
jboehme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.innoopract.com
Tel:  0721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: 0721 - 66 47 33 29

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883