From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rubel
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:57 PM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Packaging Comparison Chart

Does "Classic" include "Mylyn" ?

Nathan Gervais wrote:

Morning,

I’ve updated the comparison chart that we used for Europa packages for Ganymede.  I’ve tried to put together the list of projects in each package as best I could but I’ve probably missed something.

Package Maintainers please take a look at :

http://phoenix.eclipse.org/packages/compare-packages

And let me know if there’s anything that I’ve missed, or added incorrectly.

Thanks,

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation