[epp-dev] Question about usage data collected (JDK stats?)

Hi there...

A question came up when talking to the DTP PMC today and we were wondering if the usage data includes which JDK version the packages are being run against. We would like to see that data, as it would help us decide when to transition to JDK 1.5 for the next major release or not.

So is that data available? Or can it be made available?

Thanks in advance. It's great having that kind of data available across the projects. Gives another great avenue for feedback from the community!

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Senior Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top