Re: [epp-dev] Re: EPP packages - M6

Thanks, Markus.

I tried the new Modeling package on the Mac and confirm that it looks good.
The only exception on startup is an NPE from the usage data collector :(

Best,
Rich

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2008-04-15 08:45:54.569
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable
(java.lang.NullPointerException)
    at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3766)
    at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3684)
    at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:133)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3300)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3031)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2375)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2339)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2205)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:478)
    at
org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:288)
    at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:473)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.
java:106)
    at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:
193)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(
EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAp
pLauncher.java:79)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:362)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:175)
    at
)
    at
.java:25)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)
    at
org.eclipse.epp.usagedata.internal.gathering.monitors.PartUsageMonitor.recor
dEvent(PartUsageMonitor.java:216)
    at
org.eclipse.epp.usagedata.internal.gathering.monitors.PartUsageMonitor.hookL
isteners(PartUsageMonitor.java:199)
    at
org.eclipse.epp.usagedata.internal.gathering.monitors.PartUsageMonitor.hookL
istener(PartUsageMonitor.java:183)
    at
org.eclipse.epp.usagedata.internal.gathering.monitors.PartUsageMonitor.acces
s$0(PartUsageMonitor.java:178)
    at
org.eclipse.epp.usagedata.internal.gathering.monitors.PartUsageMonitor$5.run
(PartUsageMonitor.java:153)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
    at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:130)
    ... 22 more