Re: [epp-dev] Status Calls and P2'd installs.

On Wednesday 02 April 2008, David M Williams wrote:
> No Status call today? Or, I phoned in 5 minutes late, Maybe I missed it.
>
> I was hoping to hear status on P2 Installs for M6. Any hope to have those
> for M6 ... or, later?
>
> Thanks,

Sorry, I didn't schedule a call today.

Regarding P2: I started to work on it today, but I see many problems at that
point. E.g. the basis of the EPP packages is the platform build which isn't
available as an M6 version due to build problems. So far, the only available
p2 enabled downloads are the SDK downloads.

But... Ganymede M6 public access is on Apr 15th - that means there is
hopefully enough time to integrate P2 into EPP.

Markus

Back to the top