[epp-dev] status of ganymede packages

The ganymede status page shows that the ganymede Java, JEE and RCP builds were successful for the latest build. If I follow any of the package links on this page I get a 404 though:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/download/20080313-0720/index.html

The build log says that there are features missing:

Looking up features...Could not locate all of the requested features. A list of missing features follows:
[...]

Does that indicate a failing build or is there just a problem with the downloads?

Steffen

Back to the top