[epp-dev] EPP changes today

Hi *,

among other things, I changed quite a bit in the EPP project today.

@Wayne: Could you please have a look at the EPP UDC content that is available
on our update sites and from the Ganymede staging update site?

* Now it is the first time that the filesystem/NFS/network/IO errors on
  build.eclipse.org affect the EPP package build itself, in the days before
  it was only a copy/move that failed.

* Moved old released download packages to archive (20070628, 20070702) in
  order to decrease the space that we occupy on the download mirrors.

* Changed the EPP build scripts. The EPP packages of all (Ganymede and Europa)
  nightly builds are now available from build.eclipse.org, and not distributed
  to all download mirrors. This will help us to save disk space (and hopefully
  this saves bandwidth as well).
  This does not affect milestone and other popular releases: They will be
  available from the Eclipse mirrors.

* Removed old content on the two EPP UDC update sites:
  /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/updates/0.5milestones
  /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/updates/testing

* Copied the nightly build of the EPP UDC from testing to 0.5milestones *and*
  updated the corresponding entries in the Ganymatic epp-udc.sc file! That
  means that the newest (signed, pack200) EPP UDC bundles are available from
  the Ganymede staging update site, too.
  And in EPP package builds >20080221-1100.

* Update of the Ganymede Wiki pages
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release#EPP
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Template:Ganymede/Signoffs#EPP
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release/For_Users#Downloadable_Zips