[epp-dev] package builds with Eclipse 3.4M4 and the Ganymede staging update site

Hi *,

there are some other news today:

* I've moved the build process from my notebook to the build.eclipse.org
machine.
* Currently the build process is started every night by cron, produces some
packages, logfiles, and html snippets
* Makes the results available on the EPP download page
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

And with some modifications (well, I have to remove all XML Editor components
from the packages (bug 213111)) I am able to build most of the packages based
on Eclipse Platform 3.4M4.

Markus

Back to the top