[epp-dev] Important: Conference Call, October 25th

Hi *,

I think it's really important to have a conference call this week and to get
an update of the different things that happened in the last few weeks. Please
make sure that you can attend (and note that the call is one hour later than
usual).

Thursday, 25th, 6pm CEST / 12am EDT / 9am PDT

Ian's call-in numbers:
    1-613-287-8000
    1-866-362-7064
    Passcode: 880932

What we have to discuss:

 * Status update: Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and Eclipse 3.4
 * EPP Policy: Thanks to Ian, a draft has been sent to the newsgroup.
 * Planning: What are our next steps, when can we go for a release review?
 * Status of the installer.
 * EPP and monitoring Eclipse usage

Thanks and regards
Markus