[epp-dev] Issue with archive exe file

I have successfully build an archive in the exe format. When I run the exe I get nothing. I tried using the -debug argument and it pops up a console window. The problem is that the window goes away right after the installer exits and I can not see what the issue is. I tried the -log argument and then the installer exits immediately with no log file produced.

Am I doing this wrong?  How should I debug this?
--
Mark Russell
Instantiations, Inc.