From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:34 AM
To: 'Eclipse Packaging Project'
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP CC

Hi *,

the packages are out (about 200.000 downloads so far) and I've to work off
things from the past few weeks. Therefore I would like to skip the EPP
conference call today.

I don't know your holiday plans (if any?), but I would like to schedule a
conference call in one of the next two weeks, where we should discuss the
future scope of the project again.
Many things and ideas came up in the last few weeks, but I had to
concentrate
on the package content and avoided all other EPP related discussions. -- I
will try to write them down for an open discussion in the newsgroup.

Thanks and regards
Markus