From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:50 AM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project; Ian Skerrett
Subject: [epp-dev] RC3 build available

Hi *,

a first build based on Eclipse 3.3 RC3 and a 2007-06-12 snapshot of the
Europa
Staging Update Site is available on the EPP download pages for download:

http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

It is 'just' an update to the newest features of the different projects, it
does not yet address all issues mentioned in the different bug reports. I
expect that we can deliver another build, after Bjorn has been moving the
RC3
features from staging to release (Jun 15).

Markus