[epp-dev] RE: current status and EPP download packages

>Can someone else take over the Visual Editor, Mylar dependency and XML
>editor
>problems while I am on holiday (until 2007-05-27). Apart from the Installer

>issues, these things should be solved somehow.

I just realized that I did not respond to this.

- David Williams has confirmed that they will try to make the XML editor
visible for EPP.
- Mik is looking at the Mylar issue.
- I spoke with Steve Robenhalt and he thought he would have a VE build
available next week.

Markus when you are back from vacation, maybe we can followup.

Back to the top