[epp-dev] Strawman for a C/C++ IDE

At the last project meeting, I took the action item to document a strawman proposal for a C/C++ IDE.   Below is a first draft.   Please let me know your comments.

C/C++ IDE Package

==============

  1. Platform  (no JDT or PDE)
  2. CDT
  3. No source code should be included.

Btw, I spoke with Doug Schaefer and he feels that the installer does not need to look for a C/C++ compiler.   It seems in CDT 4.0 the new project wizard has functionality to do this.

Feel free to provide feedback.  I will also post this on the newsgroup.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation