Re: [epp-dev] EPP Conference Call

I just wanted to remind everybody about the EPP CC today.

Here is my short agenda:

* Status update
* Instantiations code contribution
* Packages (content definition, build, naming, ...)
* Planning

As a planning reference here are the dates for the Europa release:
#  Friday Mar. 23, 2007 - Milestone 6 (3.3 M6)
   - stable build - API complete - API Freeze
# Friday May 4, 2007 - Milestone 7 (3.3 M7)
   - stable build - feature complete - development freeze
# complete 3.3 in late June 2007

And less precise from the EPP Proposal:
 2007-02 0.5M1: Initial definition of entry level downloads
 2007-03 0.5M2: Basic implementation of EPP platform
 2007-05 0.5M3: Feature complete for Europa release
 2007-06 0.5:   Beta available for all Eclipse projects

Of course, we can discuss all open items that I missed here.

Regards
Markus

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 20:56, Ian Skerrett wrote:
> Sorry I made a mistake with the call-in numbers.   The 1-866 number is
> missing the last digit.  Here are the complete numbers.
>
> 1-613-287-8000
> 1-866-362-7064
> Passcode: 880932

Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 44
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.innoopract.com

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause, Eric von der Heyden
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Karlsruhe HRB 7883