[epp-dev] Ganymede Provisioning Workshop

Last week I attended the Ganymede Provisioning Workshop. Ganymede is Jupiter's
largest moon and probably the name of the 2008 release of Eclipse. Other
participants came from other Eclipse Foundation projects like

 - Equinox Provisioning Project
 - Maya (the project had its creation review today)
 - Buckminster
 - Eclipse Spaces Project (proposal phase)
 - Linux Distros Project
 - many other projects involved in the provisioning story

As EPP is involved into aspects of provisioning, too, it is worth to have a
closer look into the many wiki pages that were written during the workshop.

A good starting point is the description of the provisioning project
intersections, where we tried to find out about common work areas:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Provisioning_Project_Intersections

A complete overview can be found in the provisioning category of the wiki:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Category:Provisioning

For inter-project issues there is a new common mailinglist for all
provisioning related things: