[epp-dev] EPP update and mailinglist

Hi EPP-team,

during the last weeks I couldn't spend the time that is needed to run a
project successfully. I apologize for that!

For that reason I want to schedule a conference call at the end of this week
or at the beginning of next week.
Please let me know if you can NOT make one of the following dates:

 Thursday (2007-04-19)  5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
 Friday   (2007-04-20)  5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
 Monday   (2007-04-23)  5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT

Important: I've seen that not everyone subscribed to the epp-dev mailinglist.
Please do so (the link to the list and the archive is available from the EPP
page at http://eclipse.org/epp), because I will send project updates, the
agenda and other interesting stuff to the list.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top