Re: [epl-discuss] EPLv2 is final

WOOHOO!!!!

Celebration time! Congrats everyone!

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

FYI, the Board approved the Eclipse Public License version 2.0 today. The Open Source Initiative approved it last week. The Eclipse Foundation has a new license! It will soon be posted on both the OSI and Eclipse Foundation websites. I've also attached a PDF to this email.

Thank you to the many people who contributed to this! We deeply appreciate the support of the free software and open source community throughout this process.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@eclipse-foundation.org