From: epl-discuss-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epl-discuss-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:40 AM
To: epl-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epl-discuss] Materials for EPL Call

All,

Please find attached the materials for our EPL version 2 discussion
tomorrow.

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of people who said that they
could join the call. In order to try to provide some structure to the
conversation I have prepared some slides that we can use.

In addition, please find clean copies and redlines (vs. EPL-1.0) in odt,
docx, and pdf formats. I know that when we started this discussion two
years ago I had promised to show changes in my github repository, but I
haven't been able to find the time to do a good job with that.

I am looking forward to our call tomorrow, and I want to thank everyone
in advance for offering your time, knowledge, and wisdom to help us with
this process.

Call details:

Monday, January 30, 2017 @ 11:00am Eastern, 8:00am Pacific, 17:00 CET.

Participant conference extension: 428, then enter pin 5422

     North America 1-866-569-4992
     Germany 49-692-2224-6059
     France 33-17-070-8535
     UK 0800-033-7806