Re: [epl-discuss] Draft changes

I copy code from module/file A into module/file B; both A and B under EPL but the initial author of A has a different domicile than the initial author of B. What result? Does A's domicile still apply to the portion of the code originally from A? Does B's domicile now  "trump"? If so, how does the license explain that to A (who might otherwise have expected their domicile to remain unchanged :)

Luis

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015, 9:47 AM Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01/04/2015 5:17 PM, Luis Villa wrote:
> That said, maybe something like "copyright holder's venue, and
> defendant's venue if both parties are copyright holders" would work in
> the general case?

I was thinking that another way to eliminate ambiguity would be that the
choice of law be based on the domicile of the initial contributor. Thoughts?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223 (mobile)