Solution Architect, IBM Engineering Lifecycle Products / Engineering Method Composer (MEC)
bmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxx
209-213-3037

Inactive hide details for Ismael Olea ---11/03/2019 02:54:48 AM---On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 4:41 PM <bob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > As yIsmael Olea ---11/03/2019 02:54:48 AM---On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 4:41 PM <bob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > As you know, epf.eclipse.org displayed Open

From: Ismael Olea <ismael@xxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/03/2019 02:54 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [epf-dev] Restoring epf.eclipse.org ideas
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 4:41 PM <bob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    As you know, epf.eclipse.org displayed OpenUP, Scrum and others in
    Composer format.

Yes, but not only that. The web is hosted with a RoR application for gathering feedback for the published models.

    If the site is revived should we add SAFe for small groups ?

Don't know about SAFe. Could you provide any link please?

    Should we add  ISO/IEC 29110: Software Engineering Standards for very
    small entities (ISO/IEC 29110) ?
    Your thoughts ?

I could provide the 29110 material I responsible of. But not sure if the project policy is to publish the EPF project hosted (I mean in SCM) methods only or not.

Bruce, what do you think?

--

Ismael Olea