[epf-dev] Inquiry on script injection

Hi

I am totally new to EPF Composer coming from a Performance Engineering and now in a Process Engineering team.

I am trying to have the published site (in this case it is the firms SDLC site) monitored by Webtrends, a Web Analytics tool. Most of the applications monitored in Webtrends are web apps and Webtrends handles by injecting script(s) into page footers and track individual URLs with the app/site.

EPF seems hold the same URL for the published site throughout the various navigation flow.

Is there anyone who knows where in EPF we could inject a js for this? Is there a footer of some sort somewhere and, if so, where that might be?

Brian D. Lynch

BMO – Process Excellence

212.815.2513/845.663.0677

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.