[epf-dev] (no subject)

Late to the party as usual...

Is there a current roadmap for this project?   Does uma meld with spem 2.0?

I’ve been using EPF  / OpenUP as a base framework to establish a few tailored IT delivery methods for my organization.

It appears that RMC has moved forward a fair bit in feature set where the epf lags.  Not invested in the IBM / Rational suite here so I don't have much of a business case for RMC.

Are there other extensions/branches out there that are more active?

Any xmi/xslt tailoring utilities/perl scripts floating about?