Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer platform ?

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have created a self-updated product that contains Git (instead CVS) and m2e. The good thing is that it let you update all EPF features without have to download the entire product (something that you can't with downloaded EPF product).

Next weekend I will try to port it to Kepler and add BPMN modeler editor to the product.

I'll upload it to github as soon as it works properly. let you know...

I think I, as a eclipse development absolute novice, could be a useful tester for this. Please keep me informed (throught the list or private email) when you upload the first bits to github.

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/

Back to the top