Re: [epf-dev] Mobile-ish version of EPF

The organization I'm working with would be very interested in a skin or other mechanism that would generate method webs optimised for browsing on IOS or Android device.    The current form works OK on an iPAD and is marginal on a 7 inch form factor (like a Mini or Nexus 7)   I think a phone is just too small in any case.       So, some kind of skin that makes a method web look and feel like an IOS or Android "app" in those form factors would outstanding.   This could really enhance the value of methods as a reference and training asset because reading detailed method content at a computer is just not ideal.   Can this be done with some clever CSS?  I don't know, but somebody might!