[epf-dev] How can I extend epf?

Hi,

I am a BS computer engineering student and I want to add some new features to EPF
for My BS Thesis . I need to change the "task editor" and add a new page with new properties to "task"I know a little about this issue . for example, it appears that  "org.eclipse.epf.authoring.ui.form" contains classes for each page of "task, role, work product, and ..." .

Can Anyone help me I may need source of this package to modify and add my new features .

Thansk,
Mojtaba,
BS Student, Sharif University of Technology,
Department of Computer Engineering,

Back to the top