From:        Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        04/21/2011 10:21 AM
Subject:        [epf-dev] Whitepaper is appearing in concept categories
Sent by:        epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm experimenting some issue with custom categories for concepts and
whitepapers.

I've create customs categories using as example this from epf pratices:
core.default.nav_view.base

But when I publish any white paper appears in both White Papers and
Concepts folder.

Is this a know issue ?

cheers

Cristiano