[epf-dev] A question regarding Eclipse EPF Composer

Greetings,

I have a question regarding Eclipse EPF Composer for a friend of mine ..

As I quote him:

"
How do I delete a Discipline in EPF Composer 1.5?

I'm making a method combining Scrum with the OpenUP lifecycle and deliverables. I also want to keep the OpenUP disciplines apart from "Project Management". I can "hide" it so that it's not immediately obvious in my generated method site. But when you then navigate to the "Risk List" artefact for example the PM is still seen as contributing, and if you click on the link, you get taken to the PM Discipline page.

How can I remove it completely from my method without deleting it from the OpenUP library which I'm consuming?
"

Best Regards,

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

khaled abdullah khunaifer