[epf-dev] Announcement

Dear EPF community,

I'd like to communicate that I'm stepping down as co-lead of the EPF project, due to a new role I'm starting with IBM in January.
I'm still part of the project as a committer, and hope to interact with the team in some capacity.
The project leadership is in good hands. My co-lead for the past few years - Bruce MacIsaac - is taking full project leadership responsibilities.

Thank you all for your support and interest in EPF. This has been a fun journey.
Merry Christmas and a successful 2013.

Ricardo Balduino

Back to the top