From: Ricardo Balduino <balduino@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] OpenUP plug-in

Hi Darie,

One clarification is required: the OpenUP content is not provided in a stand alone library anymore (the first version from 2007 was).
The current OpenUP content is part of the "all practices" library. OpenUP is a configuration in that library, and it borrows content from the practices.
The Practice Library can be found for download at: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/downloads.php (second link on the page)

For convenience, we provide a published site of the latest OpenUP configuration at: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/configurations/pubconfig_downloads.php (see second link on the page, the one to OpenUP 1.5.1.4).

The EPF wiki site is up-to-date with OpenUP 1.5.1.4 content: http://epf.eclipse.org/wikis/openup/index.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Ricardo Balduino