Re: [epf-dev] Apache version

Hi Onno,
Thank you for the reply.  I am limited to using Windows at this time so I'd
be very interested in your results with the IIS/Windows setup.

Thanks,
Tara

TARA MCGARRIGLE
CSC Account - Applications Services  (CA-AS)
CSC

Managed Services Sector   I  +1.781.202.7220   I  tmcgarrigle@xxxxxxx  I
www.csc.com

for such purpose.