[epf-dev] EPF call - Apr 12, 2012 (8:00AM PDT)

Hi, we are confirming the call tomorrow.

We thank Mahdi Fahmideh in advance for volunteering to discuss their work:

"My name is Mahdi Fahmideh. I am a software engineering researcher. I and my colleagues have conducted a research project in which a set of best practices have been defined in order to develop service-oriented system. Particularly, our proposed practices are in the template of EPFC tools, as plug-in, including method contents, roles, work products. These practices have been meticulously and systematically extracted from prominent service-oriented methodologies such IBM SOMA, SUN RQ, IBM RUP for SOA, Erl’s methodology. I and my co-authors have being spent approximately 2 years in order to develop such comprehensive plug-in. Meanwhile, a variant of our research has been published in journal of Systems and Software Systems Modeling as one of the credible ISI software engineering journals."

The meeting info can be found here:  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

Talk to you tomorrow.

Ricardo Balduino
EPF Co-lead