[epf-dev] Meeting Minutes for EPF Meeting Thurs Feb 16 8am PST

Attendees:

Bruce MacIsaac

Chris Armstrong
Ricardo Balduino
Colin O'Neill

Minutes:

1. We discussed possible contributions to the release.
Colin O'Neill plans to address outstanding comments on his Scrum contribution in the next couple of weeks.
He also has done some work on ITIL and Kanban - but these would be candidates for the following release after June.

2. We discussed whether IBM should donate BIRT reporting to EPF.  Chris commented that if this were available, we might get some
volunteers to write reports.

3. Colin asked if the Lean material that Ana Pereira had contributed some time ago had progressed.
Bruce took an action to reach out to Ana and see if she would be interested in re-engaging - perhaps to review the updated Scrum materials.

4. We discussed experience reports.  Colin previously sent out some information on a couple of engagements, but we need
to reach out to get permission to publish that information.   Colin will resend the customer contact information to Bruce.  Bruce will
contact the customers to see what information we can publish.

5. Bruce summarized that this release will consist of updated Scrum content, maintenance fixes, and any experience stories we can harvest.
If others not on the call decide to contribute to this release, we will try to accommodate that.

6. We then discussed the FACESEM OMG submission.  Chris Armstrong will be signing up to the voting list.  He won't be at the Reston VA meeting (March 19-23) where the submission will be formally presented.  JD Baker from APG will be there.
Bruce MacIsaac expects to attend the Reston meeting.
Bruce noted that the SEMAT submission team has not addressed SEMAT/SPEM alignment, but expects to discuss this at the Reston meeting.

Bruce MacIsaac
Manager RMC Method Content
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx
408-250-3037 (cell)