[epf-dev] Another topic for the Thurs Feb 16 EPF meeting - FACESEM deadlines

If you have an interest in the proposed new standard for modelling processes and practices (FACESEM), you may want to be included
in OMGs voting list.  The deadline to register to vote for this standard is Feb 22.

I am participating in the submission led by IJC international.  The submission is in the final works, and I think it's fairly good.
That said, it does not yet address the RFP requirements to align with SPEM, so this community should be justifiably concerned
that SEMAT could become an independent standard with no link/support by SPEM/EPF.

We can discuss further at tomorrow's EPF meeting, or feel free to call or send me an email if you wish to discuss further.

Bruce MacIsaac
EPF Project Co-Lead
408-250-3037 (cell)

----- Forwarded by Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM on 02/07/2012 08:44 AM -----