Re: [epf-dev] EPF Meeting and Webinar, Thurs Jan 12, 8amPST

Bruce,

will you record the webinar as usual? I wont be able to make it this time, but I am very much interested in the topic.

Thanks!
Rgds.
GES

Bruce Macisaac wrote:
1. Webinar topic (30 mins)
Chris Sibbald, Rational Method Composer product manager, will demo new features from the latest Rational Method Composer release. (This topic won by acclamation - please provide suggestions for the March webinar). Specifically, Chris will demo user-defined types and question-and-answer process builders.
These features point in the direction of looser meta-modeling constructs
and smarter composition - themes which we will see more of as EPF and RMC evolve.

Back to the top