[epf-dev] EPF Meeting and Webinar, Thurs Jan 12, 8amPST

For phone and web conference details, please access the EPF Calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

Agenda:

1. Webinar topic (30 mins)
Chris Sibbald, Rational Method Composer product manager,  will demo new features from the latest Rational Method Composer release.
(This topic won by acclamation - please provide suggestions for the March webinar).
Specifically, Chris will demo user-defined types and question-and-answer process builders.
These features point in the direction of looser meta-modeling constructs
and smarter composition - themes which we will see more of as EPF and RMC evolve.

2. Planning the next EPF Release (30 mins)
We would like to get your input on what to include in the next EPF release.
Do you have practices to contribute?  Experience stories?   Interested in contributing tool features?

3. Suggestions/volunteers for next Webinar

Bruce MacIsaac
EPF Project Co-lead
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx
408-250-3037 (cell)