[epf-dev] command to call an editor page

   I am extending EPF to include new modeling concepts (i.e. Tailoring
   Package). However when I add one of my new elements (i.e. a new Tailoring
   Package) in the tree of the library view the respective editor page does
   not appear. I think that a command must be called, but I do not know as EPF
   works in this case. Maybe a new Method Element Editor might be created and
   associated, but I don’t know as do it.
   Somebody could explain as the command works when I double-click occurs on
   an element in the library view to open the respective edition page.

   Thanks,

   Freddy Ordonez

Back to the top