Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer vs EPF Wiki ?

Hi Gunter,

Initially I was thinking that I could abandon Composer and use only Wiki tools.

The existent libraries you refer doesn't help me much because as I've been using Composer to write business process other than software development ones, from scratch.

So I still need to use Composer... but the wiki seems that could help me with people while maturing the processes...

thanks a lot for clarify me.

Cristiano